www.walgreenslistens.com allows their customers to share their customers experience with the company through Walgreens Survey. The famous company for pharmaceuticals allows sharing feedback and opinion to the corporate. The survey contains some of the basic questions related to what you have undergone at the retail stores and the outlets of the pharma chain. When the survey is completed successfully, the company offers a chance to take part in monthly sweepstakes and where anyone can win $3,000 as a grand prize winner.
Before going through survey and win the grand prize sweepstakes of 3,000 bucks, there are some rules & requirements, steps & instructions need to be followed to win the prize. So, this post is presented is here which will help you to complete the survey easily and getting a chance to win sweepstakes. Kindly read the rules and instructions carefully to complete the survey.
Walgreens Cares Customer Satisfaction Survey At www.wagcares.com
Walgreen Customer Feedback Survey is all about what one has experienced at the store outlets. Some simple and basic questions are asked in the survey related to the store Satisfaction. The questions asked are based on order easiness, prize & cost, quality of the products, the behavior of the employees & staff, cleanliness at stores, reliability and more. One can easily answer all these questions and get a chance to win sweepstakes. It is also notable that no purchases or payments are compulsory to win the grand prize as sweepstakes. So, customers should be completing this survey to help the company to treat you in a better way.
Walgreens Survey Requirements
- A Device with proper internet connection (PC, Laptop or Mobile). ? ?️ ?
- Legit and Genuine receipt from the Walgreens store you have visited. ?
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish language.
- Age must be 18 years or older. ?
Walgreens Survey & Wagcares Sweepstakes Rules
- One who is applying for sweepstakes must be a legit resident of the United States. ??
- No One Under Eighteen can apply for the sweepstakes. ?
- One entry is allowed to one per person per sweepstakes in via any type of entry.
- Employees family immediate members and relatives living in the same household are unable to take part in sweepstakes. ??????
Entry Method for Wagecares Sweepstakes
|Online ? ?️||WallgreensListens.com||Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 am and ends 11:59:59 pm at the month end.|
|Telephone ☎ ?||1-800-219-7451||call the number and receive survey code over the phone.|
|Mail ??||Customer Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681 US||Mail must be sent before 10 or 12 dates of the month.|
|Email ?||The customers who have agreed to accept email from the company will get a survey invitation via email.|
Walgreens Survey Instructions | Step by Step Procedure to complete the Survey
- Before starting the survey make sure that the genuine survey code with you. Without survey code, one will be unable to enter the survey without unique code.
- Now enter the official survey site of the company at www.walgreenslistens.com or wagcares.com.
- Choose the language which is preferable from English or Spanish.
- There will a page like shown above. Enter the survey code and password got with the timing of visiting the store.
- Once provide the demanding information and enter the official survey. There will be questions related to experience at the stores, you just need to answer those questions with all your honesty.
- After completing the survey get your unique code for sweepstakes and it’s done here.
- You will be asked to provide personal information there for winner announcing purpose. Make sure that you are entering the information correctly.
- Now, you will be notified by phone call, Mail or email if you are the lucky winner.
Walgreens Survey Helpful Links
|Walgreens Sweepstakes Winners of Grand Prize $3000 Cash|
|D. Hagar||Yucaipa, CA||Jan 2013|
|E. Nelson||Manassas, VA||Feb 2013|
|E. Johnson||San Francisco, CA||Mar 2013|
|E. Mahon||New York, NY||Apr 2013|
|P. Krone||Buckeye, AZ||May 2013|
|M. Cooper||Davenport, FL||Jun 2013|
|D. Garnsey||Weare, NH||Jul 2013|
|M. Brandt||Columbus, OH||Aug 2013|
|L. Aumann||Blue Mounds, WI||Sep 2013|
|C. Hirleman||Arlington, VA||Oct 2013|
|T. Simser||Denver, CO||Nov 2013|
|J. Long||Birmingham, AL||Dec 2013|
|G. LaMontagne||New Port Richey, FL||Jan 2014|
|M. Santafe||New York, NY||Feb 2014|
|A. Kingbird||Brainerd, MN||Mar 2014|
|H. Hawkins||Roswell, GA||Apr 2014|
|T. Davis||Jefferson City, TN||May 2014|
|B. Morgan||Lincoln, NE||Jun 2014|
|O. Braziel||Huntington Bch, CA||Jul 2014|
|M. Cunningham||Macomb, MI||Aug 2014|
|A. Armstrong||St. Louis, MO||Sep 2014|
|M. Patrick||Madison, MS||Oct 2014|
|G. Peck||Bergen, NY||Nov 2014|
|S. Sloan||Decatur, IL||Dec 2014|
|J. Muilenburg||Sioux Falls, SD||Jan 2015|
|M. Wanchena||Tacoma, WA||Feb 2015|
|S. Castro||Orange, CA||Mar 2015|
|C. Pena||Tomball, TX||Apr 2015|
|R. Honick||Kissimmee, FL||May 2015|
|H. Guill||Gastonia, NC||Jun 2015|
|C. Painter||Wentzville, MO||Jul 2015|
|M. Roberts||Gray, GA||Aug 2015|
|W. Felder||Covington, GA||Sep 2015|
|C. Walden||Pembroke Pines, FL||Oct 2015|
|M. Anderson||Lake Bluff, IL||Nov 2015|
|Anonymous||Doylestown, PA||Dec 2015|
|K. Schlien||Ft. Lauderdale, FL||Jan 2016|
|C. Proveaux||Layton, UT||Feb 2016|
|B. Jefferson||Philadelphia, PA||Mar 2016|
|B. Stallworth||Gautier, MS||Apr 2016|
|G. Ruttencutter||Knoxville, TN||May 2016|
|L. Cornellier||Brattleboro, VT||Jun 2016|
|R. Tillman||Hopkinsville, KY||Jul 2016|
|K. Marsh||Fruita, CO||Aug 2016|
|R. Braun||W. St Paul, MN||Sep 2016|
|B. Bierman||Centralia, IL||Oct 2016|
|B. Yucius||Prescott, AZ||Nov 2016|
|R. Lawson||Seaford, VA||Dec 2016|
|L. Gets||McDonald, OH||Jan 2017|
|Y. Carney||Portland, OR||Feb 2017|
|P. Samson||Conover, NC||Mar 2017|
|E. Finley||Dallas, TX||Apr 2017|
|C. Braden||Merritt Island, FL||May 2017|
|E. Tyler||Lincoln, NE||Jun 2017|
|J. Cohen||Warwick, RI||Jul 2017|
It is important to check the winner’s list at the time of winners announcement. For more information and updates about this post please take a visit at .. Bookmark this site.